View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 02:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default complex partials diagnosed

Hi Sue,

I'll write you on this thread, as it seems a good way to know where I left off kind of like a blog. Bad news turned into positive news. This week my symptoms became inflamed and made me feel simply hopeless and incredibly angry, my Mother took me to the psych in the morning, needless to say I was in a pathetic shape. I don't like admitting it, but yes I was suicidal and in the heat of the moment stupid things can happen. I told the crisis doctor what has been going on with me, and she said very confidently. "You're having seizures, you have epilepsy, did anybody tell you that before?" I felt I was dreaming her saying those words, because she seemed so confident and she said as much. It was like an about face, I went from feeling perhaps TLE complex partials aren't happening to and therapists babbling on about being a hypochondriac to having all the needles pointing to epilepsy. Wednesday through Friday I didn't know what was going on and felt I could die and it would end the pain, to being validated. I went out to the beach and despite having pain on the left side of my head and a little trouble thinking due to the Topamax, I had a good time. Thanks, for your help Sue. I'm going to seek out an epileptologist and I know a good neuropsychologist in the area.

Thanks,

Harry
Morganomics is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote