View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 11:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Mrs D and thanks for the info. Currently I am taking gabitril 4mg at night and also 50mg of Pamelor. Although I will be down to 25mg tomorrow then after 2 weeks I will no longer take the pamelor. I also take Lortab 7.5/500 and skelaxin on a as needed basis but that is not everyday. Mainly depends on activity level. I also take a 4mg zanaflex at bedtime.

I have been diagnosed with post traumatic syringomyelia from an auto accident. I have also had an ACDF at c5-6, rotater cuff repair, and my wrist was basically put back together and now it is fused to where I can't bend it very much. I also have bulging and herniated disks at the L4-L5-S1 level.

I was diagnosed with anemia about 9 mos ago at my pap test so I started taking vitamins and extra iron but did not faithfully take them like I should. Then they did a retest about 3 mos later and I was still anemic so I was prescribed chromagen. So here we are now 6 mos later and I had a period that lasted around 40 days so I have had all the tests for that and I am scheduled for a D&C on Monday. I also tested positive for hypothyroidsm and now take synthroid which I forgot to add above.

Also what type of doc would I go to for a complete workup on the B12 levels, anemia and such? I have seen my internal medicine doc and my gyno plus pain mgmt doc and they all seem clueless when it comes to B12 and how it affects your body. Thanks for all the help, it is greatly appreciated...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote