View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

legalmania - I did work, all but about one month, from the time I was 17 till last December, at 51. I have a lot of pain when doing anything. I have multiple chronic pain diseases. I have diagnosis, but how can I prove I can't sit, type etc? I have had all the tests and treatments they have thrown at me for the last 10 years, and I keep getting worse. I have complained repeatedly over the years about inability to walk, balance, hold things, sit, have taken medication to try to improve focus and concentration. But, I cannot control what the docs do not put in their files. I can give them a long list of problems and in the file it says "continues to have problems" or "feels like she functions halfway in her life" but nothing really specific about can only walk 5 minutes, stand 5 minutes, etc. Very frustrating. The family doc, rheumy, and pain doc all "say" they are behind me not working. But I have no idea what they may put in reports. My old job - I was let go because I could not perform up to standards anymore. I worked at a computer doing graphics and photo manipulation. I can't operate a PC, don't know Word, spreadsheets, etc. I can't hold a phone, can't use a headset. I use a phone here at home on speaker.

I have all the doctors records and notes. Finz, I don't think they go into enough detail to help me.

In short, I think I am screwed.
daylilyfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote