View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 12:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good morning all, Gee Billie I read your first post and it put a smile on my face. You "sounded" so alive and happy, then i read where your furnace quit working and that has to be very cold for you with the temps you are having. I would agree to turn your oven on and open the door so at least one room may get a little warm. My mom used to do that when we were little, she even put our socks in the oven to get them warm before she put them on us while we were still in bed. My mom was the greatest and I still miss her so much although she has not put warm socks on me in over 30 years

Well still no weight loss but my energy levels are way up. I am now taking lots of B12 along with many other supplements and it is making a difference. I do sometimes do too much and get to hurting but it seems like I recover faster. I hope to see some weight come off soon though.

I am meeting my sister for lunch today. We are going to Sweet Tomatoes salad bar. I will fill up on fresh fruit and veggies and use a low cal dressing to keep it nice. I went to Wild Oats the other day and bought a bunch of organic spinach, carrots, tomatoes, and cucumbers and made a big salad which we ate on all day. The dressing was olive oil and red wine vinegar. More vin than oil

So I hope that my buddies here can stay warm and I wont tell you the temps here because I don't want to rub it in. But I will tell you this I need to get some new sunglasses ...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote