View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Barb,

I wanted to say hi to you. Some of you that I have known for so long on here I sometimes don't say anything to because you already know everything. LOL I just try and help the new ones at times because of not staying on long but I still know you guys are here. I was thinking of Dana this morning and was going to post a hi to her also.

These home remedies sound good. I have a 3 page list in my bathroom for everything going that I got off of the internet a few years back. I put the pages in plastic file slips so they don't get wet. You might want to do that. I also put makeup tips in plastic from magazines and post them in my bathroom so I won't forget them.

I saw on TV last week where if you have shoes that have odor when you take them off to slip a fabric softener sheet into each one over night and it will soak up the odor. I remembered that because sometimes Dustin's tennis shoes will get an odor from wearing them.

That bar of soap I had heard of before but I haven't tried it. I am going to try that one.

Thanks for the good tips.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote