View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, Sheltiemom,

Just to give you a bit of encouragment, in the early months of my PN, I had alot of trouble with bedsheets. It was as if they weighed a ton on me. I had all sorts of odd things going on with fabrics too. Then it went away. So please don't despair, things can change for the best even with PN. My PN was small fibre/autonomic and it progressed to cover my entire body. For the first 3 years I had a very intense feeling of internal heat. It was awful. My ESR was also higher than normal. I suspect that my nerves were inflamed and the inflammation was part of the long healing process. I had seen 3 neuros and each with a different diagnosis. I have yet to be diagnosed as my diagnosis is a diagnosis after everything else concrete was excluded. It doesn't matter anymore to me. I am 5 1/2 years post PN and life has gone on. Also the PN has abated to the point where it's a minor annoyance rather than a huge problem as it was. I am able to do most things as per normal. I also work full time. The only advice I can give you is to not gain weight while on your meds because excess weight causes alot of health problems and then you will always think everything is PN related. Stay active,avoid toxins, take your vitamins (but not to excess),stretch/exercise,pray, and eat wholesome food.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
amit (08-03-2010)