View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010, 04:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by topaz1113 View Post
Thank you all for the advice. I too am concerned about how many medications i take. Believe me that number has come down over the years. I know that a lot of people are benzo phobic but i suffer from bipolar disorder,anxiety, depression and hypercoagulation of the blood.i have been with the same doctor for the past six years. All in all i am happy with his treatment. I just wish the pain would get to a more tolerable level. I have tried lyrica and found very little difference from neurontin. I also have drug allergies that make some drugs like topamax out of the question for me. I came here open to suggestions and seem to have found more critasism than anything. I have done a lot of research on the meds that i take and never add a new one without reading first. So please do not judge me as you would an addict.
Sorry Topaz, having just read through your thread I dont think anyone is criticising, my experience of this forum is that everyone is well meaning and helpful - we are all on medication we would rather not be on.
Hope you feel better soon
malawigirl08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote