View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 10:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default tongue tremors rx problem?

I have been told I have RLS, and or Neuropathy, and or Emboli, by different doctors. Could the rx that helps the pain, (nortriptyline) be causing tongue tremors that occur when I'm trying to talk? The more frustrated I get from trying to find the words, the more this happens. I also lose all train of thought which may or may not come back later. That's more frustration.

The pain in my feet started this whole thing. I have unrelenting shooting pains that go out the toes. (without rx)
I have pain or numbness and tingling. I have been taking this for a few years, increasing as the pain breaks thru the current dose. This new tongue thing is in addition(to less important hair loss.) I have been tested for diabetes, thyroid, kidney function. All of the values fell between normal ranges. I was anemic for years, and told to eat leafy greens and niacin.That gives me a migraine so I don't eat them. I have read some dr's think anemia is related to rls onset. The other rx in question is Imitrex, used as needed. (I know the foods to refuse to eat.)
Lastly I had mri and nerve test that led to the conclusion that I had emboli pieces breaking and going down to the toes. I take aspirin which helps.

Where is the icon that shows a person running and screaming, AAAAAHHHHHHH!?) ----->
dalliistcroix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote