Thread: Hey you guys!
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hey you guys!

Sorry i haven't been around much. I was having some severe depression issues, which seemed to be exacerbated by the anti depressant...go figure. But I am feeling much better now.

Saw the new ortho yesterday (both of them), and the decision is... Too much wrong with my back for surgery, so that is out. The medical cement idea to build it back up would not work bc there are other things in my spine causing the compression to get worse so it would wear the cement right our of there. And the metal pin idea ... well, 21 MRI's int he last 2 years with 3 more scheduled in the next 2 weeks says metal is a bad idea. And my spinal cord is swollen from the pushing of discs and MS carp, so ANY surgery is too risky for me.

But, they did figure out why my hip has been hurting for the last 3 weeks! Seems I tore a hip flexor and have burisitis (swelling of the joint) and it is causing my muscle to rub against the bone.

Not all bad news though, I like the new ortho because he is honest and he doesn't beat around the bush and make up excuses like the last one.

I got to have lunch with my mom and my two best friends and DD yesterday, so that was a much needed mood lifter. AND....

My new phone has arrived. I take back all of the bad things I have said about touch screen phones and how i don't need all that added stufff. Because I will admit I am in LOVE with my new phone! It does everything but change the oil in my car!

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
karousel (08-04-2010), SallyC (08-04-2010), tkrik (08-04-2010)