View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 12:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry SMALL FIBRE NEUROPATHY pain=frustration!

Hi everyone, I'm so fustrated with constantaly being in pain and not being able to do anything! I've had cronic lower back pain for 5yrs but since haveing my 2nd child in oct 2009 I have been suffering (I've been told) with small fibre neuropathy, sicatica (which nerosurgery are going to do nothing about) and cronic headaches/migraines. The cause of the small fibre neuropathy hasn't been found yet but they are testing my B12 level as it could be due to not absorbing B12 and could be spinal cord diffenency due to B12 and sending me for a brain scan because if they find white specs on brain then they will do a lumber puncture to test for MS. The frustrating part of all this is I won't be seeing the neurologist until nov! Nobody cares about me being in pain! Every time I have a cronic migrain I throw up so I can't take my pain killers so I end up having to call an abulance (because the out of hours doc won't give out morphine) having morphine and spending hours in A&E. My pain killers are not working anymore and it could be months before I get to see anyone at the pain clinic and every time I get frustrated and upset with them I'm depressed and need diazapan or vallium! I just need someone to talk to who understands and somewhere where I can get out all the questions in my head!
Thank you for allowing me to have a moan! Xxx
wife&mother is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote