View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 02:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

First, I have to say its always appreciated by me when we have a "plate" thread...

Alffeee, I'm excited to hear your plans and also about your great accomplishment in visiting the Funeral home(s) and Doc's offices! I know this should be in the wonder thread but here it is anyway - recently you mentioned you were going to reach out to your Grandson again... it has been on my mind a lot... and I wonder how you are feeling...

wish... I want to thank you for coming back to our forum... it has been an amazing learning opportunity for me to witness your growth!!!
Anxiety sure sucks... I sincerely commiserate with you ... and at the same time, I'm extremely grateful that I have not felt that stomach churning since my financial situation improved (one less stressor!)! That's not to say that I haven't felt severely depressed and all that goes along with that... what's different for me now is that I recognize the downward spiral much quicker... and I pull on all my resources... and POP, out I shoot into the next of life's adventures...

On my plate was to catch up on things here and on Facebook. I think I'll write on the wonder thread after I read Doody's update on her daughter.

This is what I hope to achieve over the last 5 days of my vacation (~on my plate waiting to be bitten, chewed and swallowed~):
  • Apply for a passport
  • Put together the Ikea bookshelf - already got one done - just need to do the other!
  • CLEAN my kitchen, bathroom, blah, blah, blah...
  • Swim every day
  • Shop for a new tv and laptop!
  • Have Grand-Addy and her mommy over for a sleepover - fun at the ocean and the pool!

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (08-05-2010), barbo (08-04-2010), da duck (08-04-2010), DMACK (08-05-2010), Wren (08-05-2010)