View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 02:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

buttercup1975

Hi- I just wondered how your shoulders feel overall compared to before this happened to you. Your left arm feels heavy to you. Can you lift it over your head? Does it get worse when you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercup1975 View Post
Hello everyone, Im a newbie here! So please bear with me. I need help like no other. I will start with my story and take it from there. Back in June I got real sick and thought I may have the flu? Weird I know as its June! But I was fatigue and sick my body ached, I had a bad cough that wouldnt go away. I went to the doctor she said I had a bug of some sort. I started to feel a little okay so went back to work for a few days, by the end of the week I was ready to fall over.
I couldnt breathe, I couldnt talk becuase my throat had got so irritated from coughing I assume? They did blood test of every sort. The news came in that my ANA was positive at 1:160 and it was of a nuecloar pattern?
Doctor ran more test and now its comming back Neg for Lupus and scalderma, Please disregard the mispellings, Im moving pretty fast with typing just to try to get an answer....lol... I recently developed a rash that was small little white heads all over my upper half of body, and my left arm has gotten very heavy feeling with numb finger tips. I told my doctor and she now thinks I may have post nasal drip and an axiexty problem?! I cant believe this, I know the way i feel is not me, I am so confused because she said one thing one week and another the next, I cant get in to rumy till Sept 10th! And Im going crazy, this cant be in my head ... I know what Im feeling and I feel like my doctor thinks its a joke.... PLEASE HELP!!
rbwalton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote