View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Andrea.

Something just came to me. Last year when Lindsay was seeing her cardiologist he suggest that he felt that the syncope was due to her middle ear. He sent her to an Ear Nose and Throat doctor that believed that it was Meniears disease... http://www.ehow.com/about_5063952_me...-disease_.html. Check out the link. I took her to a balance doctor and he ran some balance tests. We never followed up because Lindsay was having a pretty bad flare in her legs, but her syncope is few and far between since the Ketamine Infusions. Have you taken her to an ENT? I am sorry that I didn't remember this before, but as you know, when you have a symptom you are sent from doctor to doctor.

Keep pushing for a diagnosis. Don't let them tell you NO. Something is going on with her and they need to get the right answer.

My prayers are with you.
Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyS View Post
I would like toion that VasoVagal is the same as Neurally mediated hypotension...and Orthostatic hypotension...anyway, I forgot to tell you that when my daughter was in the Cleveland Clinic childrens pain program, while talking with the parents of the other children there with RSD, most of the children also suffered from Vasovagal.

Please let us know how Ali is doing, we really care for her.

Sandy

Last edited by SandyS; 08-04-2010 at 10:34 PM.
SandyS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote