View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Type of device

Quote:
Originally Posted by calewark View Post
Oh, thank you so much Emelie. Your prayers will be close by. Parker Hospital is a short journey for prayers. The surgery starts at 1pm and should last about 4 hours. Then my family and I ( but I will not remember ) will learn how to use the remote. Something interesting is my doc at our last meeting said that " when " and if, my v3 fails....like breaking or not covering well enough, he will go up the spinal cord like you had done. I think he contacted your doc as I asked him if he knew him. He did so maybe they got together about the procedure. It sure worked for you. What device do you have? Well, anyway, thanks for your prayers. I know that the Lord is in control totally. He know how to do the surgery and He will be guiding the hands of the surgeon. I can see Jesus standing next to Him. Thank God we have Him on our side during these times. Thank you for your note. Talk to you soon
Take care of your self
Cheryl
Cheryl,

I am so glad that my experience can be used to help you. I have a Boston Scientific stimulator. I have met with three different reps and they have all been great!!! I had my six week follow up visit yesterday and not do not have to return for three months!! What will I do if I don't have to go to University several times a month??

Take care and remember to keep breathing!!

Emelie
emsacco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-07-2010)