View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 07:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Tina
You are something else. The pictures made me laugh. Where do you find such cool stuff? Of course I do not mean to leave the angels out; but the bees just was perfect. Thanks for having our early morning talk today. It helped a lot. I know you say that I will be fine and I pray that is true. Just something that I did not expect. Keep the angles around me. Now, for the important stuff. T-Rex in a few hours will have a cousin. It must be from the "other side " of the family as T is a medtronic and Busy Bee is an ANS. I sure they will get along fine. We all know that T will always win. His Mom is strong as hell, and busy bee is this kind sweet little thing that will just buzz around the leads for fun. So, in advance Busy Bee sends her love and asks that you tell T hello for her. She will be resting tonight in her new home ( warm and cozy ) getting used to her new environment. PJ will be praying for her and yours. So, I am off to the tub, with candles, etc to soak the stress away. Thank you again for listening this morning. And of course your encouragement. Love you and talk to you tonight.
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (08-05-2010), Mark56 (08-07-2010)