View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 06:46 PM
artist

artist

Hi,

Well, yes, you've got a real old mixture of symptoms there. Some we get with RSD; there was a thread quite recently which may help a little, it's here:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=12109

There really are quite a lot of things which produce similar symptoms. The stinging sounds like what I get with RSD, sometimes a burning, but in the last year it's more often like an internal bad sting with bright streaks of pain and cccasional nerve zaps (almost like an electric joke zapper turned too high)....also the discoloration is common. Seizures, though, don't go with it, but muscle spasms do. Hypersensitivity is the hallmark of this monster, but other conditions cause that too. Floaters I get - but the meds cause that. Swelling we get, but pockets of water, no idea.

So yeah, you got a mixed bag there. Better go see the doc, you may have a couple of different things going on, maybe more.....in the meantime, try reading up on desensitisation PT; a lot of that treatment, usually done in PT, you can do from home. It would be a first step in making yourself more comfortable at least.

Good luck, I hope you discover the cause soon, take care,
all the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote