View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 06:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Well...

Not tomorrow. The morning started off with a phone call telling me I have to schedule at a different location since they don't accept my type of secondary which I told her I want to pay cash the 20% but noooo..
1 minute later the phone rings again and its billing/code dept telling me the code my Dr gave was denied! I've just got out of shower and prepping my ostomy for new barrier I do every day because surgeon made my stoma (intestine) recessed! and the expert in NY was only able to make it stick out 1/8-1/4" but hell..thats awesome compared to 1st a-hole and I manage it well.

So I go to local monthly MS meeting, enjoy it & spread ccsvi, hormones, ampyra ect talk. Lots of people in my area have MS I had no idea. They're great gatherings and recommend them (can't believe I said that).

Drive 50miles round trip to junkyard for electronic climate control buttons/display for my car since it broke on me and we can't have that, come home and had left 3 messages for my Dr about code problem before I left, and get a call from nurse (she's awesome) telling me she found the correct code for my condition (I forgot to tell him about all the face/neck numbness monday and then some) and to call scheduling tomorrrow to set it up I'm good to go! WHEW! So how about I have results next Friday for ya's! Thank God for people in the med field that try.

Ed

edit - fyi - Doppler cost here cash is $350 for uni lat, $500 for bi lat. I imagine bi = both sides of neck.
EddieF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-05-2010), jeep4wd (08-06-2010), Lady (08-06-2010), Pink (08-17-2010), SallyC (08-05-2010), tkrik (08-06-2010)