View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Default Zoloft

Dear Mari,

i did look at Zoloft side effects. no there is no chance i am overdosing - i am using a pillminder and taking 50mg. also the symptoms do not really match... i don't have rapid heart rate or any sort of agitation/nervousness/tremor. nor cold sweating or stiffness nothing that would suggest serotonin syndrome.

the breathing thing may have happened before, without coughing, but i have tightness with it now. there were times i felt subtly out of breath and figured it was in my head. the noticeable spells i had with pain and shortness of breath (plus cough) all predated any Zoloft.

the implication for the Zoloft, just out of common sense, is that i am not going to increase it until i either feel better or pdoc says it's ok and he has never had me increase meds when i was sick for any reason, so i doubt he will.

i am going to call pdoc when he gets back on monday, and talk to him about all this, and ask if he feels i should suspend the Zoloft altogether (even if it is not the likely culprit). if he says i should then i will. i hope he says it's ok to keep it though. i need to feel better in that sense too.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (08-05-2010), Dmom3005 (08-06-2010)