View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 07:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well besides running around and going to doctor's appointments.....I love to read, but haven't done much of it recently. I belong to zooba.com. A book club where you make a list of the books they have available and they send you a book every 15th of the month on that list. I have been a member for almost 2 years I think and love it.
I also love watching movies. Todd and I have all the movie channels and since I am home I watch tons. I also belong to Blockbuster's Total Access program that runs like Netflix. The great part is that you can bring the movies to the store and get a free rental if you want or just mail them back and wait for the next batch of 3 to come.
I also love listening to music so I have an mp3 player that is on all the time when I am walking or driving around. I listen mostly to rock but abide mostly everything else.
Unfortunately I have no talent for yarnwork or quilting or I would do that. I've tried and made a mess of things....I leave that stuff to my younger sister.
I collect tortoises, yes live ones too, but mostly all kinds from cheap plastic to those from England.
Beyond that I guess laying on the couch doesn't count as a hobby does it?
Todd also goes drag racing each summer and I try to go and watch when I can.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. -- Goethe

Diagnoses: FM, Sciatica, Rosacea, Piriformis Syndrome, SI joint disfunction, Joint Facet Syndrome L3-L5, Pinched Nerve (somewhere on the left side), Depression, Anxiety and Bipolar II

fiberowendy2000 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote