Thread: Rough night....
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 10:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the replies everyone. You're right Blue - the night time can be a very lonely time. I get frustrated because I'm actually in a relationship with a GREAT guy. But for some reason, these demons haunt me. I'm not trying to cheat on him or ANYTHING like that. Like I said, I just want everyone to love me and talk to me still (I'm over exaggerating, but you get it).

Alffe...you're right! I always give away my power. I hate it. I don't get why I can't stop. These people clearly don't deserve ANY part of me....yet I keep doing it....keep trying to contact....ugh....

Addy, you're right. I need to find the trigger...I think I rely on people that I shouldn't. One of my exes will respond from time to time because he knows what I'm like (my current bf doesn't understand nor has he seen me as bad as I was last year). So my ex will respond....and then I'll write back and then he'll stop responding. Why do I keep contacting him as a crutch when I know he always ends up disappearing and making me feel awful? I don't know. But I want that reliance to go away.

Thanks Lonely1 for the response and thoughts. Means a lot.

I should really start posting more. I feel like I keep myself busy but still have a bunch of issues that are just being put aside because I'm busy. Probably an excuse I make for myself, "Oh I'm too busy to deal with it." I'll try writing more. It helped me so much last year.

Debating meds again....ugh.....
MandaC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (08-06-2010), Alffe (08-06-2010), barbo (08-06-2010), BlueMajo (08-07-2010), thelonely1 (08-05-2010), waves (08-17-2010), Wren (08-06-2010)