Old 08-06-2010, 12:17 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
tomorrow, if i am ok i will go ahead with the CT scan. but ...

if i have more of these spells as soon as i get up, like i did today, i might cancel the CT and go to the hospital. i could go to mdoc again but i kinda think that would be useless. i am a bit worried though here if you go to the hospital you never know what you are going to get. they won't necessarily run tests. i don't know. i may call my aunt who is more experienced with the stupid medical system in this stupid country than me or my parents are.
~ waves ~
Dear Waves,

I'm feeling lost wishing I could help you.
If you feel up to it, I think you might go to the CT scan. You made the appt because you wanted the information that the scan would give you.

I'm wondering if the low vit D could cause shortness of breath and the other things you are experiencing.
Vitamin D is the only thing you have knowledge of being low/ out of balance.
I'm worried about anemia too, but you no have solid info on that.

Do you want to taper off the Zoloft? Or do you consider that you have only been at the 50 mgs dose for a few days?
It will be ok to give up the Zoloft. Giving it up will make you worry less and will not be a big deal to start up again once you have ruled out heart issues. D/C ing will cost you time in your question to be free of depression but you have lots of patience with waiting for depression to ease.
Stay patient.

Quote:
so i guess i should suspend it, at least until heart issues are ruled out.

and another thing i'm not going to have any caffeine today either. see what happens. heck. like i really needed this right now.

~ waves ~
You will miss the coffee but you will be able to observe yourself with one less thing going into your system.

I hope that you find a satisfactory result.

M.
"Thanks for this!" says:
mymorgy (08-06-2010)