Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 10:56 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thanks for all of the support and good advice, guys!

I know I've been quiet for several days, but I haven't been able to settle down enough to post or read.

I love my psychologist. She's fantastic! She knows my medical history well, and is very familiar with the details of my life stages. There's a great exhange of thoughts and ideas.

I also really liked my MHNP, but she's moving to a private practice where she only sees patients once a week. She's older and is taking more and long vacations. She doesn't even have a receptionist, and covers for her self via cell phone...

I saw my psychologist on Tuesday and we decided that I'm not stable enough for the above situation. I'm going to try a new MHNP in my psychologist's practice. My psychologist recommended 2 people, and one prefer if it I saw one in particular (who also worked for a long time in medical surgical nursing) who may not be accepting new patients. So, she's going to put a call in for me.

I'm still all over the place, but not as bad as before. I'm still not sleeping through the night, but some of that is due to pain.

Just giving you guys an update. I hope to settle down some more so I can read and respond to more posts.

Thanks again,
Kay
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-07-2010), Dmom3005 (08-06-2010), Mari (08-06-2010), waves (08-06-2010)