View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thanks friends. Something about the kindess I receive from friends, many I never saw in person, to understand and care to tell me what I mean to them, when my own siblings don't. I would drop everything even in the middle of the night to help them.....

Nothing can lessen my loss, you are all helping me and caring, being here means so much.

Work went OK, my supervisor did ask me how I felt about the hospital releasing De so close to her passing, about a day and half. I didn't get it then, but she must wonder if I am blaming in a legal or moral way.

I am just angry for an avoidable loss, but not slefish enough to have her come back to life so filled with pain. But, that I miss her and there should have been help. She waited all weekend for an opening or until Monday for readmission, She was not suicidal, but it was too tough to take care of herself, she felt the med's were not right.
She never unpacked a suitcase ready for admission the moment a bed was availble her in our county.

I am watching my grandson tomorrow and Friday, I really am going to find it tough. He is such a blessing, but I am very weepy right now.

I wish I had a Mom or sister to be here for me,so I don't always have to be the rock...
I love you all,
Di
PS, Tissues are just wimpy, I am up to carrying dish towel.

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote