View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 05:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Who or what would you want to go see live?

I get e-mails regularly from Live Nation concert promoters. I don't know why, I don't ever recall signing up for an e-mail list but I still get them. They don't bother me. I can hardly afford to go see anyone but it is fun to see who is coming to town.

SO, the question is, who would you like to see in concert/tour live? is there a limit to what you would pay? Is there anyone you would LOVE to or "die for" seeing and meeting back stage in a meet-and-greet?

Personally, I would just fall over fainting if I could do a meet-and-greet for Carrie Underwood, but then again, I would probably get arrested for trying to kiss and hold her, to me, she is perhaps one of the most perfect examples of the beauty of woman.

I would also like to see Ron White in a show.

As for broadway shows, I am always up to see RENT, but can't think of any other show.

I could probably think of others I would love to see, but I wouldn't want to MMET anyone but Carrie face to face.

Another show I would really like to see is Elton John/Billy Joel, I heard they toured together a few years ago.

One thing with me tho, If I go see a show, I want to be in the first few rows, any farther back and I can't see them well enough to enjoy it.

As for cost, if money were no object, that's what I would pay to MEET Carrie, if I wont he lottery I would pay a million bucks to have her give me a private concert. Most others I won't pay more than $40.00 a ticket.