View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 09:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NancyM View Post
Sounds like a movie, doesn't it?

Well, the last few weeks my intestinals problems have gotten progressively worse and I've been trying to find the problem. Then my bottom eyelid started jumping and has been for a couple weeks now. Oddly, as the diarrhea is starting to subside, so is the eyeball jumping.

Does this make sense to anyone? I'm sure puzzled.
Hi Nancy,

I've had the eyelid problem several times, but usually mine's in my top eyelid. I even asked my neurologist about it once, and he said it happens to everyone, even him. (no advice followed)

The leaky butt thing is way less fun, and I got that from a prescription of Sarafem, which is a Prozac item that was repackaged to sell to women for PMS... the warning sheet said that it should be avoided by people with certain blood disorders... well, my doctor clearly hadn't read that. In any case I got total incontinence and it was not a lark.

What I know about both problems, then, is that B12 can/may help. It helped me. But you have to remember to look for the methylcobalamin kind, and you have to take it sublingually.

The other thing that has made a just enormous difference for me is adding brown rice to my daily diet, in pretty huge amounts. (and with it I've lost weight )

And the still other thing... which has to do with diarrhea, I did a page on it... it's pretty clear... it has to do with how a Heavy course of antibiotics changed major things for me...
http://health-boundaries-bite.com/Diarrhea.html