View Single Post
Old 02-07-2007, 08:59 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Let's see a little about me. I used to be very busy with kids and soccer, scouts, baseball, and football. I was always one of the moms who helps the team rather than drop and run. After the accident I made it through one more season and had to stop, besides my son got hurt playing football so he had to quit also.

I like to read poetry and short stories. One of my favorite short stories is Kate Chopin's Story of an Hour. Some of my favorite poets are Robert Frost (Ghost House and The Road Not Taken) and Maya Angelo ( I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings and Phenomenal woman) I used to write poetry and even had one published about my mom. Nowadays it seems like my thought processes are all off kilter so I guess I lost it for now. Maybe someday

I like to collect snowglobes and windchimes. I have about 25 snowglobes, the more unique the better. My favorite is in the shape of a train lantern like the one the men would swing when the train is pulling away and there is a train inside of it. My favorite windchime is the first one my hubby bought many many years ago.

I like to fish as much as I can. Hubby calls me a fishing fool!! Last camping trip i could not get a fish no matter how long or hard I tried. So hubby puts his hands on my pole and does a little chant to be funny and you guessed I caught a fish the instant my line hit the water. Now he thinks he is a fishing god or something.

One other tidbit, I got my nickname Snoozy because I like to sleep so they used to call me snoozie suzie when I was a teen. What I wouldn't give to be able to so that again

So thats about it and probably more than you wanted to know, but it is what it is...Sue

Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse. - Narrator (From the movie Matilda)

snoozie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote