View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

W...E....L...L

the auction was a lot of fun, but there were a TON of people there. They have these auctions twice a month and they are stuff seized at police auctions, and other stuff that people bring in.

Some stuff went for good prices, some for inflated prices. I brought my neighbor who is a hoarder (if you have seen the shows, you know what I am talking about. His house I can not get in with my walker because he has pathways surrounded by toys. He buys kids toys at Goodwill and sells them (or more often keeps it) he says it is his retirement, when he retires he will sell all of it.

He bought 3 items for a total of $40 (bags of kids toys)

I bought one lot, this consisted of 4 (count em four) waterpic dual head shower heads. One head is stationary and one is on the hose and is either hand held or mounts by the other one so you get two different sprays of water at the same time. They are new in the box and retail for $60.00 each, I bought all 4 for $8.00.

We will probably go back in a month or so but next time I want to have some more money. The buy of the day for someone else was a 52 inch Vizio LCD TV for $142.00, it's about 2 years old and new go for a grand. .
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (08-07-2010), Koala77 (08-08-2010)