Thread: Headache Clinic
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default CSF Leak - Cleveland Clinic

[QUOTE=blaba;664582]I have been to the headache clinic at the Cleveland Clinic. They tried to help with my problem (Headache caused by CSF leak) but they could not find the leak. After trying several things they gave up. Maybe they have better luck with things like migraines.[/QUOTE

WOW! I am really surprised they did that...........didn't they send u to one of the neurosurgeons? I have never heard of them giving up there. I go there. They have been a life saver! After treating at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center Headache Center 4 2 years I was getting sicker...........I went to CC and my headache doc said a bunch of meds the doc in pitt had put me on were CAUSING headache when she said they were supposed to be helping. I have pseudotumor cerebri - or idiopathic intracranial hypertension. It is causing some of my HAs. The docs at the HA clinic weren't sure how to treat it so they sent me to a neurosurgeon - Dr. Mark Luciano - who specializes in it. He is awesome.

Have u gone anywhere else 4 treatment? I am interested to hear how they treated your CSF leak!
kaysus1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote