View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up ask and it shall be given

Looking for friends, information, and inspirations....I'm amazed at the prompt and intriguing replies to my high tech "message in a bottle" tossed out two days ago on a whim. My body was going into its new mega rigid phase where even getting a breath is discomforting to say the least. At least I was safe on my bed; the most recent epicenter of my steadily diminishing geographical world. And I had $10 an hour college girl/ typist for a few hours.

Lately I look to see if i can focus the mind as a way to keep the mental/emotional bodies from becoming as out of control as the physical. Though at times I attempt to keep at least a few of the unraveling threads of my life intact; financial matters, returning an email from a friend, clicking on a news headline in order to appear current with world events; in reality my task completion grade is c- at best and as a teacher I was always an easy grader.

Working in collaboration however really is quite transformative; quite B+. This fall i hope to get a a volunteer from the local catholic high school that
requires a junior year service project. I am convinced that keeping the mind and emotions positively engaged releases trapped
energy.

The information you all mentioned has indeed been an inspiration to me and I look forward to communicating and collaborating with friends old (paula was my first parkie cyber contact and remains her supportive self with her post) and new.

I wish to challenge myself to post a thread or a response everyday for a week.

thanks
mo
mo1225 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote