Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 09:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Long story but due to claim & denial and a few other changes I went to about 5 diff places, each was better than the one before.But if I was referred to a good DC early on I might have avoided some of the ongoing issues or just plain got beyond the almost healed stage sooner.

And how did you determine the next one was better?

Chiropractors -I know there are good ones and poor ones , luckily I happened upon a good one. Been going since mid 04 & no problems to report only feeling better stuff.

I guess I'd have the same question here...

Trigger point sticky thread- I'm slowly adding to it - there are more posts scattered thru the forum.

Ok, but I still couldn't find the butler stretches, only a ref to them. Help?

basically x rays/ MRI of C & T spine to be sure nothing as a cause there.

I have not had either one for the thoracic spine. What would that show that I don't already know (I assume some kind of spinal compression, right?). I've had both of the cervical spine already, nothing more than c5-c6 slight bulge and some arthritis.

Again, I should thank all the info here for my being able to guide providers through my own care (they all say I don't have TOS but offer no other explanation...but I'm sure you've all heard that story before)

EMG & NCV will show if there is a actual compression on the ulnar or radial nerve but it doesn't test the sensory nerves

I'm a little confused there. If the compression is measured in the sensory aspect (which it is) does that confirm neuro TOS to some extent or mean that I don't have it? I know there is also some lack of hand muscle response. Brantigan (in his 2004 article) says that is a sign of advanced stages, but I don't know enough to say. Any thoughts?

THANKS A MILLION!!!!
jfeltman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote