View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I hope you get the last email I sent ..Amy would love to chat with you LegalLady.
And I so hope that you find many of us here care and are sending our positive thoughts and prayers to you and yours. Sept isnt that far away.
and it may be true that there are very few here who have had this as an option it is also true that many of us ARE interested and would find anything you share here VERY HELPFUL !! I know this is true because I am finding that Motor cortex is becoming more available, as an option and it is also now approved by the gov,fda for treatment of the many different neuro pathic and neuralgias . so TRUE,... any info words thoughts etc... would and is very much needed from you and others like you.
the more each of us talks , shares about our own journeys the more each of us learns, finds more support, comfort, knowledge and HOPE.
Hope that some day may lead to a much more pain free life . I hope and pray your Motor cortex surgery is the light at the end of the tunnel and that it is successfully everlasting.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote