View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vodpop View Post
I have had pretty much a non stop headache for the last 4 days, which started with a killer migraine on Friday night. I wake up with it and it escalates throughout the day to migraine status. Unfortunately migraine medicine is not helping. I already take Topamax 100 mg 2 x day to prevent these, and do have the occasional breakthru migraine, but this is unusual. It has happened before but not for along time. Last time it happened i ended up at the neuros office for a shot and a mri.. Don't really want to do that since I just moved 4 hours away and really cant afford an mri right now (lost my job a couple of weeks ago).
Any ideas what might be going on? Stress was my first guess, but if that were the case I would think the migraine meds and muscle relaxers I usually take would have worked...
vodpop........I feel for u. Just off the top off my head I thought of one thing.....do u snore? If u do there is probably a good chance that u may have sleep apnea...........one main symptom is waking with headaches. I have that.........I use a CPAP machine at nite to help my breathing.......when I don't use it I usually wake up with a whopper of a headache!

Just a thought ...........Good luck in your search 4 answers!
kaysus1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote