View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 10:13 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Been there, done that

My official diagnosis as of Jan.2010 was mixed axonal and demyelinating peripheral polyneuropathy. However, I have been battling this "at least in my mind, or so I was told" since at least 1996. I did notice in a progress note back from 2000 there was mention of "a new feature and that is some tremors have started. It is a very fine, low amplitude, high frequency tremor more with suspension and action." I also never took any meds for this and it seems to come and go. It does cause me concern with my occupation and it has been so severe at times that others have commented on it. (Waiting for my official report from my skin biopsies and EMG/NCS from Cleveland clinic to see if the diagnosis is the same as I received in January. Will keep you all posted on that as soon as I get it.) Having a big family get together at our place this weekend and have lots to do. My husband said "try not to do too much today." Who does he think is going to get it done if I don't do it?? I just have learned to roll with the punches as best I can. If it isn't one thing, it is something else and I expend too much energy trying to control things that are out of my control. Off to "work" I go.
kpRN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote