View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I think MRSD posted something on lipoic acid and a specific kind to take....one would have to weed thru the old posts. I would like to try it. I know my diet is not up to snuff, especially when I go into what I call 'autonomic meltdowns' where I have nausea, early saiety, constipation, increased pain and dizziness....it comes in waves and I am in one now....usually they come right after some major stressor, (just had one with my one daughter and her husband and child moving in and out of the house....and with being bestowed a 6 month old infant from another daughter who is deploying)

So, I am in a tizzy state and I don't eat well, sleep well, or nuthin'.

I get so muddled up with all the different kinds of stuff.....I almost need some one to develop a program for me with the correct supplements.

One thing I do get is sunshine Vitamin D. I am outside a lot and go into winter loaded with D.....but it declines to below normal by Spring.

My postassium is always low....as is calcium and bicarbonate....chloride and sodium are high, which seems to me like kidney issues.

Well, I have put in a full day of work already with baby and his needs....and I am pooped....looking at my lawn that needs mowing....OR, how bout this...I need a sheep or goat!!

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote