View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 04:30 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default How do all these unstable people find me?!

Am I a magnet for unstable folks?

Pity party coming your way.

My family is just plain nuts, dont even have to explain that here.

Most every friend I have met and become attached to on the internet has turned out to be so nice, and friendly and sweet in the begining, only to find out months, sometimes years later, that they are cheating on their husbands, react inappropriately to situations, lash out in fits of undeserved anger or turn out to want to stalk me!

Can I just have some normal friends? I mean come on! I dont expect mother Thersa to show up, but I dont want to be surrounded by women with such low self esteem that cheating on their husbands is common place, or no biggie, or running off to have "me time" doesnt make them reflect about the children that are sitting at home wondering where mommy is. How bout those that play video games for 6 hours each evening only to type that they will be right back, they have a fussy baby to take care of!

Am I being too judgemental? too picky? am I expecting too much? I want friends, and I want interactions, but I dont want to surround myself with folks that think nothing of lying, cheating, running around, or ignoring their own families. Sheesh!

anyone else lonely? My local friends wandered off after my MS dx and have families and jobs to go to. Most women my age work, or have families to raise.

What can I do to attract a better quality of friend? Today I simply walked away from another unstable person who i refused to allow to talk to me as if I was a peice of garbage. Sorry, but I wont allow you to disrepect me. She called me her sister friend for more than a year now, only to turn and spray venom on me. eek! I guess I saw these signs in her along the way, but had chosen to turn my head.

*sigh* im lonely!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (08-09-2010), Kitty (08-10-2010)