View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 11:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the reply. I am afraid they don't seem very reasonable though. When they called with the cost, she automatically told us that there would be no payment plans and no exceptions. Not everyone has a couple of extra thousand handy. My stress is also coming from the fact that the office is closed now and only reopens right around the time I have to leave for travel. If I am unable to contact them soon, and I go to my week long treatment, it will not be easy for me to arrange details from the hospital. And to ask if they are able to do the surgery in the hospital, instead of their office. It would be better anyway to be moved within the hospital instead of across town. Also assuming that I have someone call for me their policy of no payment plans likely won't change. Unless we happened to talk to someone who goes out of their way to misinform and confuse patients. It remains to be seen if we will able to speak with the dentist himself, since coincidentally my referring doctor is also away on vacation and I am not even able ask about a confirmation, let alone a chat about my financial situation. So much to figure out.
Emily_Rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote