Thread: WC Trial
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 06:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catra121 View Post
Okay...I had my work comp trial today. I won't bore you guys with all the details but one thing got settled today (not settled like a settlement but just taken care of). The lawyer for my employer signed a document today (I'm not sure if it is the application or what) that my lawyer gave him (and also signed himself) and it says that they agree to pay for all medical costs associated with my ankle for the rest of my life...including perscriptions. I am so thrilled with that. I don't even care what $ amount they end up getting me at this point...all I care about is that the medical will be covered. And that is officially a done deal. So I am very happy right now. And my lawyer seemed very confident that everything went well with the trial, so that is very promising as well. Just wanted to share my good news with people who can understand what a big win the medical is for me.
Congratulations...I truly know how you feel. When life deals this card to you and then you have to fight to make sure you will survive because you can't work like you did and then there's victory the weight lifted off is truly a relieve.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (08-10-2010)