View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 08:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Not trying to practice medicine just giving helpful tips!

Hello again,

I thought these tips might be helpful as so many of us are bothered by cramping, arthritis, burning pain. The MOM was something I picked up after years of caring for the elderly. The elderly usually have bed sores form inactivity, pressure and poor nutrition. The one thing MOM does verses Neosporin or other vaseline type ointments is allow air to get to the wound.

Ada, so sorry to hear of your loss I know you two were like 2 peas in a pod.
It was nice of you to acknowledge my post. I don't post often but I do lurk alot.

Emily's Grandma, so nice to hear from you. I wasn't sure you were home till I read your post about the weather. How was Florida? Was the tornado near your place? I will email you later today.

Jo55, sorry if you thought the horse linament thing was inappropriate, just thought it wouldn't hurt to try it. But I wouldn't put it on open sores!!!
Dr. Gott didn't feel it would hurt anyone.

Frogga, The MOM only works if you can spend alot of time laying flat on your tummy! It does wash right off in the shower. I will PM you with some other thoughts. By the way you are very funny in case you didn't know it.
I get on here when I am down and reading your posts brings a smile to my face and a chuckle to the rest of me.

I have a question for anyone that might have the answer. Within the last 2 weeks I have started to have burning on my right instep (top of the foot) and
on the toes of my left foot. My question is after almost 8 years with this darn RSD any idea why I am now starting to have the burning? Never had it before
this. By the way no new injury. No meds either.

Barb2406

Knowledge is power!

RSD since 1999 right foot and ankle from fracture of 2 bones, after stepping in a hole at an apartment complex while visiting a hospice patient. Again hunting for a new PMD.

Last edited by Barb2406; 02-08-2007 at 08:21 AM. Reason: grammer
Barb2406 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote