View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 05:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Virginia - You did just fine with the reply. To me replies in themselves show that a person took the time to relate, and that's what matters. Even though we seem to have different conditions pain is pain. Same as losing people that should care. It's good to know people who know what it's like, and to be understood. You can post more about yourself if you want to get it out.

Leena - Oddly enough calling him a crass, insensitive, cruel jerk makes me feel so much better. Of course I know he has been, but it's so much better hearing it from someone else. I am sure that I have done everything that I can to make him understand...it's up to him to come around or not. And besides, if I have to force it, then he's probably not meant to understand. It stings a little but that's life.

By the way, for me ages do not really change who I talk with, and I may be really young compared to both of you but hopefully my troubles aren't sounding too immature. Ill listen to anyone with the maturity of being through a lot more than anyone would expect.
Emily_Rose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote