View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 11:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

oooooook. So here we go!!! Congrats on getting out of the house and going awayyyy!!!!

First off.... Contact the airport TSA supervisor no earlier than a week before your flight, and explain them your situation about being touched. I dont know if you have any metal in you, or have anything that you have to get taken. But i do know that the last time i flew, the TSA lady was so rough and mean after i gave her a whole shpeal about hurting me. And it caused my body to A HUUUGE flare as the TSA lady grabbed every single inch of my body. I clearly wear nothing with wires, and just gym pants to refrain from them speculating. Well anyways, to make a long story short I thought I was going to die alive as she rubbed, and pushed, and sqeezed every limb on my body, and I was swaring up and down crying my eyes out i literally could have killed her. I couldnt walk for days after, and my mom called the TsA and they investigated it, and next time that I fly, I call and the top lady will come walk me through tsa to prevent any of this. I have flown so much, and we all know the good from the bad, and her collegues were telling her just let her go she is fine. but noooo.....
so as a foretelling advice, it might be smart to just call and get that taken care of. Also, when i fly I bring a pillow to sit on and to lay against and blankets to keep me from the chill of the plane. it looks like i am camping, but it keeps my legs from doing bad things

best of luck to you and have a faaaabulous time on your vacation
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (08-11-2010), Kakimbo (08-13-2010)