Thread: New symptoms.
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclelops View Post
I went gluten free, and had all kinds of bloodtests and finally a bowel biopsy and they were all negative. Oh well....my gremlin seems to be from something other than wheat. No, not a wheat gremlin.....I have a particularly nasty unknown gremlin who jabs me all over. Worst is at the wrist I broke....the thigh as well, sometimes the foot, the head, eh, all over.

I recently had a cortisone shot in the wrist and the gremilin there is quiet, for now....wait til this wears off, he will be meaner than......I picture him all bundled in duct tape right now, just furiously fighting to get free to poke again.

On the cortisone, they did it to see if it calmed carpal tunnel which I tested negative for, and it did. This issue is worst at nite with numbness of thumb, index and middle finger....I thought for sure it would be CPS, but it isn't....however, why did the shot totally alleivate symptoms? I wonder how this connects to my autoimmune disease?
I get cortisone shots all the time to calm angry nerves in my neck and head and it does work for awhile. Enjoy the break while it lasts
EE03 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote