View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Okay, then I will wait for someone else to help you... I was on 300mg at one time... but just recently weaned off of 75mg of Lyrica.. if you were on that low of a dose, I could tell you how to do it... but don't remember how I went off off it when I was on 300mg (that was a few years ago) and don't want to give you the wrong information! Just thought I'd check though in case I would be able to help.

I didn't have any major side effects with Lyrica... it just made me very hungry... I didn't notice it when I was on the 300 mg... but when I was just recently on it. I was on it for peripheral neuropathy that I got after having gastric bypass surgery. Well now my stomach is so small and the Lyrica made me SO hungry--not a good combination. By all means it was not a major side effect, and if the Lyrica was doing some good, I would have stayed on it--but it wasn't helping at all, so I went off of it.

The bloating is a mild side effect usually, but being lethargic usually is a pretty big deal... and "other negative side effects"... if you are having multiple side effects, it is probably best.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote