View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 08:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Mae View Post
Okay, then I will wait for someone else to help you... I was on 300mg at one time... but just recently weaned off of 75mg of Lyrica.. if you were on that low of a dose, I could tell you how to do it... but don't remember how I went off off it when I was on 300mg (that was a few years ago) and don't want to give you the wrong information! Just thought I'd check though in case I would be able to help.

I didn't have any major side effects with Lyrica... it just made me very hungry... I didn't notice it when I was on the 300 mg... but when I was just recently on it. I was on it for peripheral neuropathy that I got after having gastric bypass surgery. Well now my stomach is so small and the Lyrica made me SO hungry--not a good combination. By all means it was not a major side effect, and if the Lyrica was doing some good, I would have stayed on it--but it wasn't helping at all, so I went off of it.

The bloating is a mild side effect usually, but being lethargic usually is a pretty big deal... and "other negative side effects"... if you are having multiple side effects, it is probably best.
I appreciate your erring on side of caution, but would appreciate knowing how you weaned yourself off the 75mg per day.
Chica43 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote