View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Emily..I have been on this site...let's see now...5 MINUTES! I read your posts and the responses you got...I think we were separated at birth! I have the exact same pain...left hip across the back, down the leg. But I also have right foot pain...talk about crab walking...lol. I have a heel spur, tendonitis. bursitis and some other thing I can't remember...I kinda got tired of listening to the list. I also have Chiari Malformation and my migraines have been wicked lately. I could make a ton of money pedicting the weather, and I am more accurate than the meteorologists...lol.
I replied because something you said really struck me. I can't offer much more that the other posters, but when you mentioned the wheelchair and your stubborn independence......that really struck a cord...not a spinal cord...but a cord none the less....hehehe....at the risk of sounding like every other idiot that gives you advice, try looking at the chair as a device to help you maintain your independence. You can use it to get around and go places. Without it you would be totally reliant on someone to get you places. Heck, dress it up like a chariot and start ordering people around...lol
I truly hope you can find relief. I haven't and it's been YEARS. I look forward to talking to ya' Debbie
gr8girls is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote