View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 07:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Thanks to everyone

Thanks to everyone for responding back to me. Honest, to God I thought I was losing my mind with the creepy crawlers. Just to update you guys. I did have my appointment, but yet again not with the pain doc, but his PA. He wrote a prescriptive for the Ganglion Block, I just have to wait for W/C to approve it.
He also gave me a sample pack of Salvella, he said to help with the pain.

One thing I did ask and is if it would effect my hypertension and my answer was no. Well, after working in the hospital for numerous amounts of years.
I decided that I would take my blood pressure, three different ways. Laying, sitting and standing.

Before taking the Salvella my pressure was already high, I was in a lot of pain, and stress. This is what it was around 6:30 pm yesterday 8/12/2010 ...187/109 pulse 77. So I took my blood pressure medication, which was just changed a week ago, one salvella, and one oxcodone.

Waited one hour before rechecking my blood pressure.

Laying 192/118 pulse 76 waited 5 minutes
sitting 215/134 pulse 77 waited 5 minutes
standing 216/139 pulse 98.

Waited another 45 minutes.

sitting 192/81 pulse 81 waited 5 minutes
standing 162/127 pulse 105

Found it harder to breathe-slight heaviness in my chest.
Lt arm/hand still in pain, throat burn slightly.
rt arm/hand burning slightly, tingling,pins and needles
After resting I was able to breathe much better, and the heaviness in my chest had gone away. I know those numbers are scary, I mean I am talking stoke kind of scary. But guys this is what I've been dealing with with my RSD. Out of control Blood Pressure. I even had to be hospitalized twice because of it.

It was 5AM this morning 8/12/2010 when I took it again. This time just sitting 177/120 pulse 68. Now my BP machine is automatic, maybe I will start taking it manually just in case my machine is faulty. Unfortunately, the way I've been feeling, I don't think it is.

Does anyone else have BP problems that have gotten worse with their RSD?

God bless all of you.
lefty
lefty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote