View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 12:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks Kathy,

She seems to be a little bit better this morning. She didn't sleep much last night.

We are working hard to get her a definite diagnosis, all while trying to make sure that we don't do anything to make matters worse. Since the diagnosis on the prescription for the PT was sensory polyneuropathy, I don't know what differences there might be in treatment. I will ask the PT next time we go so that I can find out what she knows about it.

I see so many people on here that have had this for years, and many didn't get a diagnosis for years. I want to do my best to keep things from going to the point of no return before someone decides what the best treatment is for her.

She has many of the symptoms, but there are things that we have not seen yet, such as feet turning in etc. I really want to keep it from going to that extreme.

She has an appointment at the end of the month with a doctor at University of Michigan. Hopefully he can get a handle on this. For the time being, we are trying to keep her moving because I know that if she doesn't it will get worse.

I really love this forum, there are so many wonderful people and so much helpful information here.

Thank you again,

MysteryPainMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote