Thread: Leg pain
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 09:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart HI Tbarney!

Hi sweetie! I have never had shin pain, but leg pain to the point of having to go to the emergency room. I wasn't even able to walk. The pain was so bad that morphine barely cut it.......

They still haven't figured out the source of the pain, though it has been less frequent as of late.

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. MG is enough without having to deal with more crap.

Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you.

Big hugs!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbarney View Post
Anyone else get bad pain in their shins while they are sleeping? It is different from cramps. With cramps I can put pressure on it, stand up, and it helps the pain go away. I do get those kind more frequently, a couple of times a week.

These other leg pains are a burning pain in my shins that wake me up. It hurts worse to put pressure on it. If I move the wrong way they tighten up and hurt extremely bad. They make me want to scream they hurt so bad as I tense up it gets worse. This usually lasts for 15 to 30 minutes.

Would taking a Mestinon tablet help? I thought about putting ice on them, but it hurts to walk on it and the ice is downstairs.

Any other ideas for immediate pain relief? Right now I only get these about once a month.