View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 01:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi fellow sufferers.

Hi, I started having problems about 12 years ago and the last 5 have been awful. The worst is not knowing what the hell is wrong with me or what causes it. I've had problems with depression, anxiety, chronic pain, stiffness and severe fatigue. After all these years I'm fairly sure it's Fibromyalgia. I've suspected Lupos, Arthritus, or just being crazy amongst other things in the past. I was in the Army and eventually was kicked out in 2004 after 13 years because of my medical problems. I do receive benefits.

Anyway, I have been taking Gabapentin for about 2 years. I just got a persciption for Lyrica today. I'm supposed to stop my 1200mg 3xday and start my Lyrica (don't have my dosage available now) tomorrow. I hope it helps. I never noticed much improvement with the Gabapentin, only some mild but bad side effects.

I also take Tramadol 50mg 3xday, Celebrex 200mg 1xday, Hydrocodone 10mg 3xday, and Cymbalta 60mg 2xday.

I would like to talk to other people who have had similar problems and to people with advise. I understand that Fibromyalgia is more common amoung women than men. That's good for me because I like to talk to women more than men anyway.

I have also been reading about Low Dose Naltrexon and it's benefits for my symptoms. Has anyone tried it or know anything about it?
davelikesfish is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote