View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 05:42 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Rosie,

Wow, I am so so sorry to hear about everything that you have been through lately! I can't imagine to begin how scary it must be for you and really do hope that you feel better soon and that the DBS helps you should you be able to go down that route.

I wanted to say a massive Congratulations to you on graduating. I am so proud of you! Your an inspiration to all of us here - most people would have given up if they were in the same situation as you but you persevered! It definitiely gives me hope that I could go to Uni / College and do a course in Psychology as that is something I am wanting to do also.

I am SO glad that you have James looking after you - I know how much that can help and it just goes to show that there are caring people out there!

I know it isn't the same because I am quite a bit younger than you (15) but i have got a boyfriend also and he has been a huge support. Weve been together nearly 6 months now and he hasn't left my side when I have been ill despite constand pleas from my mum and I telling him that if things get too much for him to deal with then he doesn't have to stick around. He comes and looks after me whilst my mum has to work and it has helped a lot. I guess he kinda relates to what I am going through as he has very mild Cerable Palsy (it only affects his right arm to a small degree) and Cystic Fibrosis so he understands just how frustrating it is when people aren't always there for you.

Simon (boyfriend) has been so supportive that my mum has put in for carers allowance for him. He gets £54 a week ... it's a small ammount but he says he wants to look after me.

Like you, I always let him know that he can go out with his friends and family whenever he wants as I am sure my health can get him down at times. He always says he'd sooner stay wih me though

I do hope you feel better soon, you don't deserve to be dealing with all of this.

Take care of yourself,
Ali xxxx
frogga (08-14-2010)