View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 01:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trig Possible Trigger

Di, I can only imagine how you are feeling. I have never lost someone like that, tho they have tried (my husband once and my daughter (seriously) twice, not to mention the half hearted attempts and threats. I really didn't know very much about De. If you would feel better talking about her, go ahead and do so...we will all be here to listen and send hugs I only knew that she was in chronic pain from the thoracic outlet syndrome, and also had the bipolar issues, the drug issues.

PLEASE STOP READING IF THIS IS UPSETTING TO YOU IN ANY WAY!!

Was she like my daughter and threatened "it" whenever she was especially upset or angry? That is hard to live with, believe me. It even makes it hard to try the 'tough love' sort of thing, as that threat is the ever-present elephant in the room....[although I have to say that my own daughter is finally turning a corner when it comes to that. She is better now than she has been for a long time - going back to before my husband's suicide attemppt, for which she really had PTSD bigtime]. Maybe we are finally getting to the right combination of meds, one can only hope....

She looked like such a lovely, sweet girl, I am sending you lots of cyber hugs and prayers .

It's good that you came here to talk to us. You know how much we all care.

Gentle hugs, Jacquie

Andrea 1/24/83-1/18/11

My grandchildren

** friend me on Facebook: Jacquie Grande Preston

** L4/L5 fusion w/ hardware in 2002; taking daily pain meds
** proud Grandma of Angelo, age 8, Julianna, age 6, and Penny, 10 months

MY HUSBAND & I ARE RETIRED AND ENJOYING LIFE !!